Fill out the inquiry form below, and I will get back to you ASAP with pricing information and my availability for your wedding date.
Once you've made your selections and we've had the chance to chat via email or over the phone, we'll get you booked! I will send you the vendor contract along with your order invoice. A 25% deposit is required up front, and the remaining 75% will be scheduled for 1 month before your wedding date.
Time to eat some cake! I will notify you of my upcoming cake tastings and will reserve a box for you. Mix and match my most popular flavor combinations to see what you like the best! *I am currently in the process of opening my new shop in Downtown Milwaukee, and plan to host in-person tastings starting in April!*
1 month out, you will be reminded to go in and pay your remaining invoice. I will touch base to discuss your day-of timeline and schedule the delivery of your cake/desserts. I am happy to connect with your planner or venue coordinator and pass along my information. I'm always available for any last minute questions!
It's your big day! Time to celebrate with love, family, and cake :)
pricing starts at $6 per serving
Choose from a variety of cake flavors & fillings. Decorated and tiered cakes may be accompanied by sheet cakes for slicing. Pricing based on size and design.
pricing starts at ~$350 for a party of 50
Choose a menu of mini desserts for your guests to pick from. GF options available!
Delivery & set up of rental display items available, pricing based on delivery location.